BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:23:58 -0500
On 1/26/2010 12:44 PM, Bowman, Camille (DHR) wrote:
> Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. . . And Ken and Lisa are, also.

I know nothing. No, actually I know more than enough. Maybe I had better
keep it to myself. ;-)
I did supply Camille a list of bullet points on how to deal w/ water
infiltration problems in masonry buildings.
I would clean it up and share it but my computer decided it did not like
me and has restricted my access to all of my past e-mails.
I also recommended that they hire Hubert Ellis on staff to spend a few
years to rig and repoint the place. That would be intelligent to hire an
experienced masonry restoration craftsperson.
But if this communication means that they know that they do not know
what they are doing I take it as a good sign.
Too many nice places off the histo presto track, a bit out of the way
here or there, I think get messed up real bad for having not good
information.

][<en