BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This conversation may be monitored for quality control.
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:45:51 -0400
Ruth,

That's really great! I would suggest he consider coming to the IPTW in
Frederick MD Oct 11-13 where he can meet a lot of folks in the traditional
trades. He may even meet Roy Underhill.

He should also contact Will Beemer at the Heartwood School not too far from
you in Washington MA www.heartwoodschool.com

Will can be reached by email directly at his Timber Framers Guild email
address [log in to unmask] as well.

What's your son do now?

Rudy