BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:05:19 -0600
My father just discovered that his lady friend and my mom were
cousins...10th or so.  Seems very odd to me.  More odd to her.  Growing
up on the right side of a certain river in Maine she had been told to
keep her distance from them French Canadians on the other side...turns
out she was more French Canadian than the English she was told.

-jc