BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "where heavy conservationists hang out"
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:31:48 -0400
On August 5, 1999 10:12 PM, Ralph Walter [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

> I can see where a skunk would be a burglar deterrent, but it seems to me
> that
> the result of the "alarm" going off would be nearly as bad as having no
> "alarm" at all.  The real question is whether the skunk and the monster
> crickets will coexist to the satisfaction of the cavers among us.
>  Wouldn't
> want anything to adversely affect those charming little insects, would
> we,
> spelunkers?

But don't you think that having such a product would really help clean
things up after the alarm went off?  I'd like to see Mike post a product
evaluation on his web site documenting its biodegradability.  Do you think
that it would be effective in controlling rabies?

Oh, wait a minute.  That's deterrent, not detergent.  Never mind.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                     from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                             - Bullwinkle J. Moose