BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 19:29:54 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-13 21:20:19 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> If I can't needle people in BP, where can I?

Does this have something to do with lusting after copies of CRM? I hate to
tell you but the B&W pictures were really not all that interesting.

Beside that, I would appreciate it if people would stop sending me messages
that their rockets are all full. IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

Needles? Reminds me of the needle beams I had to estimate this last week.
They were too short and woefully inadequate.

][<en Follett