BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:50:16 -0500
But how do you REALLY feel about it, Ken?

The world is full of people who cheat. You can choose between joining them
or sleeping soundly. You may never become the biggest, or most successful,
but how much do you reallly need? If you have a home, basic needs met, a
good family and a stable business, you are already successful. How many
expensive meals can you eat at the same time? How many fancy cars can you
drive at once? Would compromising all of the important things to double your
income make you twice as happy or successful?

I respect your past comments about being picky in choosing your clients.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President
3 Northwest Drive