BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:04:50 EST
Florida had a cool front push through the other morning ;the Mississippi
northerlies were blowing white caps on the bay; and my shovel just exhumed
another corspe at about the five foot level; poor Thomas my mud man refused
to jump into the pit until I could explain exactly what we were looking at
Silver secret

January morning cold and bright
spades turn or' the earth left and right
uncovering the past that no one knew
pry open the secrets;
for just a few

Tomb collasped and masonry shifted