BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 23:20:38 -0800
Bucky too.

Anyone know the whereabouts of Hazel Archer who was at Black Mountain and
became there the first woman licensed by Fuller to practice Dymaxion
Architecture. She was a mentor in my early days, and I would love to get in
touch again.

Also, has anyone seen the resurrected Dymaxion house exhibit yet ?
Cuyler in BC