BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:52:09 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/99 10:34:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> So you're an out-of-towner, too?

In the 70's I came to town one summer night in the 55' Ford PU bonked out of
my brains, drove around all day, then headed home before the sun set --
vowing never to return. Never barfed once but did go the wrong way through
the Grand Central viaduct. Next visit, years later, was to the Hungarian
Pastry shop across from St. John the Divine with ostensible visit to a
painterly girlfriend then residing at Columbia (her previous residence was
Bellvue). Met an obnoxious woman sculptor on that visit and vowed never to
return again. In the early 80's I got a transfer to White Plains from DC and
ended in Brooklyn. Can't wait to leave town.

][<en