BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kevin Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:51:18 -0500
>Yes you are wrong.

Kevin, typing at his computer.
KEVIN'S CONSCIENCE: shouldn't you be checking these facts out?
KEVIN: Nah.  Who's gonna know?

Ouch!

Sorry-- I had all my Tesla factlings confused.  Went to a couple of Tesla
sites to get my head straightened.

I could've sworn that Tesla was the purported father of a couple of
world-changing inventions that were "suppressed."  What's the name of the
Tesla bio someone referenced?

Anyway, the embarrassment is all okay, since the thread managed to bring
up Buckaroo Banzai.  One of my favorite good/bad movies, and an important
part of my formative years.

Please don't tell my parents how little I got out of all that time at the
Science Museum...

Kevin "laugh while you can monkey boy" Daly