BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts your pants are worth $42 million.
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:05:08 -0400
John Leschen, I just noticed you are hear on BP Preservationeers. Thanks
for ordering my Steam Paint Removal report the other day. If you move
into steam paint removal please keep me posted on your experience. I
want to try writing up a short piece about it for the PTN No Name
Newsletter.

Ken, I just read through the latest issue of the PTN Newsletter during
breakfast this morning. It's so cool getting updates from around the
world, news of friends, Camile's award, etc. Thanks for pulling the
newsletter together.

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand