BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:33:15 -0500
Fellow Preservatineers,

I really think we need to get John Leeke over here in Bullamanka land where
he can partcipate in a more in-depth conversation regarding preservation
philosophy without having 280 silent watchers.

On the question of _watchers_ catch this snippet on Out of Body Experiences.

<Bill Rose and I had a really interesting conversation in a lobby (which
one?) about ventilators in attics having originally been built to let the
various souls evacuate the premises. An accentilator.>

 “Personally, I find it easiest to hypnotize myself... To do this, I use a
teqnique used by old stage magicians to hypnotize their audience
participants...I adapted their style to a practice that I can do
myself...Simply roll your eyes from left to right as slow as possible while
looking as far up into your eye sockets as possible. I've actually had it
work for me...As far as OOBE's....I'm still trying. Haven't had my first one
yet...”

This was my habit when I was a kid. I never considered it would get me to
another place. I simply thought the color patterns were interesting. It got
serious enough that my mother told me she was considering taking me to a
doctor to find out what was wrong with my eyes.

“I was wondering if anyone else had heard of the 'Watchers' in conjunction
with OOBE's in that they actual exist in the Astral Plane (the plane of
consciousness you enter when experiencing an OOBE). I've heard that they are
quite unfriendly. A distant friend of mine told me about them, and said that
he actually had to fight an entity while OOBEing...He named him One-Eye...(I
don't know about any of this, that's why I'm asking)”

Well, we can only guess who One-Eye is.

“I have had many OBE experiences and once I was aware of a group of beings
that  were watching me from some vantage point.  It was sort of strange
because I  felt as if I were on a stage and they were sitting in several rows
just watching me.  They were'nt pretty either.  If you have watched Star
Trek: Deep  Space 9, then you've seen the Jem H'dar, (spelling?), they were
quite similar  though not exactly look-a-likes.  But they never attacked me
or even attepted  communication.”

Sort of what happens when you leave a message on Preservation-L.

“A watcher is not really an entity, but something created by an experienced
practitioner of magick. When I use the word magick I am refering to
ritualized 'occult' practices, in this case refering to Kabbalist / Golden
Dawn style practice. In these systems evocations are performed within the
'astral plane' because it requires much less effort than causing physical
manifestations, which is considered a waste of energy compared to learning to
see 'astrally'. A watcher is something that is molded, you might say, out of
astral 'material' and connected via a cord to the practitioner's own astral
body at the solar plexus or forehead (third eye). It is then sent out on
whatever mission the practitioner has in mind, ie. to view something or
someone at another location, without the magickian ever having to leave his
body. Some people think that if a watcher becomes disconnected from its owner
it can take on a life of its own. All of this is from reading and talking
with people; I've never used a watcher but I have seen evocations on the
'astral plane'.”

Ok, I guess this means we made it all up.

][<en Follett