BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:43:11 EDT
If it pleases the court
I worked on Trinity and I live near several swamps that you can have
full of Yazoo clay...
.I worked on the Trinity graveyard with Glen B from the columbia mafia
lets see it was the tomb of the mass grave of all the citizen soldiers and
sailors
who died aboard the British prison ships out in Brooklyn during the
revolutionary war
(which makes it the first tomb of the unknow solodier in the US).and yes the
building was sprayed with parafin
....we also had to shore up some of the crypts well below grade in the
cathedral and ran across a glass cased coffin with a young woman with a gold
tooth and blond hair.....and as brave men run in my family I was the first
out ...see you in New York Michael