BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:58:14 -0800
  I don't think socks with fish woven into them are all THAT weird, whether
in court or not.  As to fish without socks, we don't do that here in
southern VTbut they may do it up in the Northeast Kingdom where I've heard
there are some VERY strange folk.

We did have one old gent when I was a kid who never wore anything on his
feet.  I've seen him at Town Meeting barefoot and folks used to come for
miles around to see him out gathering sap in the snow barefoot.  But he was
unusual.  Ruth

At 7:31 AM -0600 1/28/03, Score, Robert wrote:
I heard that they just wear the fish on there feet without any socks in
Vermont, Is this true Ruth?