BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:29:11 -0400
The baby develops a conscience.
It perceives it is naked and feels ashamed......
If one recites a poem in the wood and no one replies, is it not poetry?
If one speaks to hear one self speak is it oratory?
If one writes and is not read does it have less merit?
If one fears to speak should he not be allowed to listen?

" Noisnepsus et tu redrum."