BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:07:13 -0500
Great story.... she named names.  "give me a lever and a place to stand and
I can move the earth".   By the way I think the translation is: "Give me a
long enough lever and strong enough fulcrum, and I will move the world."
But in the interest of origins, How did a Greek invent a Latin word?

ONe Littl'un,
Leland