BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:10:28 -0500
Ken,

We have fond memories of the body of water in your shadow created by the
Atlantic rushing at you as the deisel.  This particular pond is a much smaller
source of smaller moments.  It never even occured to me that it was a remedy for
stress...just a source of moments that did not require work or reason.

One of my earliest memories is of a huricane having its way with Long Island.
An autumn thunder snow storm on Superior as a young man compounds and enriches
my memories of storm.  Every young man needs to stand in the path of a thunder
snow gale lunging across hills and open water.  The lasting impression
impression is beneficial, even if the maturity to act upon the lesson is a few
years away.

These moments do not appear to have purpose.  Appearances are misleading.

-jc