BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 22:12:20 -0700
Young whippersnapper, still wet behind the ears and you just moved into
town!!!!!  Sounds like they just can't afford to deal with the peeling
paint and/or any upgrades.  I am so glad the listers came here before we
had the exterior painted this spring.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT