BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 12:20:53 -0400
Hey you all,

Now I'm gonna let down my guard to you pinheads, NOT on Twitter...

Can you please tell me when "you" find the time to do all this stuff?
Twitter, Listserves, surf the net, volunteer for professional and noble
causes, write books, etc? Oh and don't forget we need to spend time with
the family, eat, sleep, work, exercise, read, engage in hobbies, fix the
house, relax and smell the roses? How do you all do this?

I am frequently baffled by all these things people seem to do - I can't
fit in half that!!!

Eric Hammarberg, Assoc. AIA
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti