BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:57:28 -0800
Steve,  That's why I stay out here in the sticks, so I won't get bored with
the sights when I go to the city.  However, we have our sights right here
in rural southern VT.  There is a "gay" lounge about a mile from us.
Obviously I have never been there but one of the ultra liberal teachers at
the school where I work said she was going to take her DAUGHTER when she
gets a little older.  I was, quite frankly, HORRIFIED.  Ruth

At 11:04 AM -0500 11/14/03, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Ralph:

I realize that NewYawkers get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when they think
they are unique.  However, this stuff goes on in any big city.  Two
examples are: A negro State Department sweetie in the early '70's in bright
red lipstick and high heels who liked to drop a lace hanky in front in any
person who went into the men's room at the Geology Department at George
Washington University in DC, the peekaboo bra street walker I saw who was
simultaneously pick pocketing and servicing a "friend" on "The Strip" in
Baltimore.  I could quickly come up with more examples in Atlanta, LA, and
Boston, but who really cares about this stuff?  It's boring after you
become as jaded as all Pinheads seem to be.  The more people that you have
in any one area, the more likely it becomes that one will see the fringes
of human behavior; that is just life in the present, past, and future.

Steve Stokowski
Stone Products Consultants
Building Products Microscopy
10 Clark St., Ste. A