BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:43:36 EST
In a message dated 2/25/99 4:51:56 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> It's sort of
>  like everyone has The Old Way of Seeing at the genetic level....
> I think the tourist sites are somewhat of a shame because it
>  tends to make people think that history isn't everywhere.

Do tourist sites "make people think that history isn't everywhere" - or do
they just respond to people who "think that history isn't everywhere"?  I
believe the latter.  (If there were no tourist sites, would "people" suddenly
look at things differently?)

And anyway, it's "olde way of feeing".  If you ever see Northern Lights in
Olde Egremonte, I'll buy Ken a case of beere.

Signed,   Clyde Tombaugh

Signed