BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:58:07 -0400
Alot of red pine up there where the lizard was caught by my neighbor, in
Caroline Center actually. Cheviler(sp?) trapped it in an oil drum and
prononced it proof of a Cornell plot of some sort I was not destined to
understand. George has a junkyard that could shelter any number of mutant
cornell experiments. you seen  it - the burned grass down to the ball field
now theyre crawling up here.