BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:01:50 -0500
regarding the perceived lack of serious conversation of a technical
nature:

may I submit the following for the membership's consideration....
perhaps some members have not fully grasped the importance
of item #1, and ought to revisit gab and eti ........
(who, may I add, are near and dear to me, as I not only happen to
personally know a privy excavator, but I have been called upon on
several occasions to restore/rehab toilet partitions)

and if there are members who do not find that gab and eti speak to them,
then perhaps they should proceed immediately to the OTHER LISTS section
near the end of this message and begin their search for a home in which
they feel more comfortable.... ;)

Deb

(PS-   let the record be noted that I was correct about Ken being a
back-channel communications person! )

the following is the text of the welcoming message I received upon
re-subscribing to BP.....
please take the time to read it carefully, as it may have been a while
since you first saw it: