BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:37:04 -0500
Yes. I'm on Internet Explorer if that's the corresponding software.

Do you have the "plain text" option? I often use that with the thought that it keeps my columns in proper order but I'm not sure that's the last word either.

Switching your message to that bumps the three rows of x's that you probably spaced with the space bar out a couple of columns.