BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:55:33 -0500
You should see my copy of the NYT after I've taken my red pen to it. And,
while we are on this subject, why is it that the copy editors at the Times
let "Grand Central Station" into the pages of the Grey Lady (as apposed to
the Gray Lady, whom we have never met) when we all know that one went to
"Grand Central Terminal" to catch trains operated by the New York Central
Railroad? (Or, would that be Railway?)