BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:37:55 -0400
I would caution against plugging the holes with dowels unless you are
sampling end grain. I recommend cutting plugs with a slightly larger hole
saw or even the same hole cutter through similar wood and grain direction
and filling the annular space with wood repair epoxy and filler.

Eric