BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:10:47 -0500
Christmas greetings to all and to all a good morning!

Enough battery left to remind us all how much we have to be thankful for.
Our son and a pile of his friends are pretty happy his old man still
beleives that houses should be designed to keep people warm and happy even
when it's near zero and the power has been off for over 30 hours. It was a
little tricky getting them down the half mile driveway with 20 inches of
snow, but that's just fun. This morning our boot tracks are full of deer
prints.

I never would have imagined we would have a house full of desperate yound
people for Christmas eve, but it sure is something to be thankful for.

Count your blessings. Start with family and friends and go from there.

Merry Christmas Friends!!

Rudy