BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
make easy -- get sakcrete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:50:55 -0800
Ralph,  Is this your first invitation?  I get them weekly, not always from
the same relative of a big cheese, but from some relative of some big
cheese in some far away place.  Always with a hard luck story about bad
guys wanting to get their hands on the dead big cheese's millions or
billions--who's counting.  Funny but this farm girl just isn't interested
in all that loot.  It's just too much trouble, and besides, charity begins
at home.  Please don't squander all our hard earned dues just to, MAYBE,
get some loot for our pensions which are a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG way off.
Country Mouse

PS:  Here's hoping all your turkeys are tender.  Ours is a forty pounder we
raised ourselves.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT