BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory."" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:28:46 -0500
The combination slotted and Phillips works very well, at least for us,
solves the purchase question, you use the one that best applies to the
particular application.