BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:17:32 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/00 12:42:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  seem to live forever.  Must be something in the
>  gypsum.
That's what they told me back at the U. S. Gypsum Co., when I was a young
engineer wading through ankle deep dust until my feet cracked, and where lack
of respirator equipment was supposed to be unrelated to my developing
pneumonia. The asbestos that was everywhere and in everything was something
else...

Mike E.