BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:06:27 EDT
SOLERI....OH OH .....
GONT-A-DAY....OH OH  OH OH
 wasn't that a hit in the 50's? I dunno ask Ralph ; he would know
he has me on  ice tea (cheap date)when he knows real men from the south drink
Dr. Pepper....
I met Soleri when I was building stone walls for a 300 person meditation
temple in Scotland (Findhorn)(78?) he was on the arm of a pretty young vixen
of a lass from Italy; a couple of our guys went over to Arizona to check it
out ; but it wasn't stone so they couldn't hornswaggle me ; besides we had
just finished building a sauna on the north sea with a 18 person hot tub made
out of a old whiskey vat that we had to...empty...first The mark on the oak
of the Vat barrel said Glenmorangie; the rest I can't recall . My next
encounter was vicarious; last year a summer intern student for me slipped off
in August to Arcosanti with his tosseled hair coed and they loved it ;didn't
seem like there was  any old farts there...so I guess that leaves ...me no
wait that leaves Ralph out.
Check out Prescott Ariz ( i did a plaster wall adobe wk shop there ) its near
Jerome ( you seen one hill you seen em all)  its a little more managable
..not as much pecos glamor..and besides where are the trees anyway / Give me
the old copper towns (Bissbe)any day besides they got more UFO sightings.
Best Michael  ps I will be out of pocket till ??? I leave for New York , Cape
Cod the to start on the Nebraska state Capital sandstone called
affectionately ( Prick on the prairie) and ( the red zone) ta ta.