BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:44:47 -0800
>I just reread this message from last June.  Thanks for the laugh, I needed
> that ....  Ruth

Ruth,
Recently, when I got my laptop computer re-formatted, the techy was rather
affronted that I wanted him to save a collection of antique and randomly
unread e-mails from the last ten years of BP.   He, being part of the modern
instant gratification culture, couldn't understand why anyone would want an
e-mail from yesterday, and told me so!   I tried to explain that some people
create a financial retirement fund for their old age.   This folder of
e-antiques is my plan for mind refreshing, happy-making, reading material
for those future hours/days when I may linger immobile in a hospital bed.
I plan to be there chuckling.    They say laughter is good for the heart!

cp aging in bc