BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 18:20:11 EST
We just tried not to be funny looking.  Your graph would show success or
failure of this effort.  But you'll never see my yearbooks; I solved the
problem by losing them.

Kathy Follett

<< For over 30 years I have had the notion to select a college or
 high school and separate the classmates by physiotype. Using their year book
 pictures, one could display them in columns, with all the non conformers to
 the far right (or left) and overlay a graph to show relative homogeneity
 over the decades.  Then you would cross reference this with a histo-map of
 events. >>