BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:32:58 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/2003 2:01:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<Ruth writes
 A woman from Brooklyn came to Ithaca to visit her daughter and the
 group, including me, went out to visit one of the local scenic gorges.
 The woman, admiring what she saw, asked her daughter who had planted all
 of the trees. >>

Years ago I was taking a blue print class at the Mechanics school on 44 th It
was a monday and I was jawboning with a  female student  who hailed from Bed
Sty  Brooklyn. She asked me ,   and I was telling her what a great weekend I
had up in "Vermont" ...to which she replied ....."wheres that; Up state ???
Since I didn't want to embarrass her with what seemed like my overwhelming
superiority  of geography  I merely answered  "way up state"