BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:35:28 PST
Ken, you just have to like to dance, that's all there is
to it..   ;)

(I've seen drug use at raves, but I've also seen plenty
of people who weren't using.... )

you'd sleep a lot too, if you stayed up 24 hours and burned a couple
million calories in the process  ;)
I've lost about 6 pounds....

I don't know about NY raves, but the midwest ones I've attended
have been very peaceful, everybody just happy to be there...
the kids always get a kick out of seeing an old lady dancing  ;)
they call me "Moms"
I'm there to check out the scene with my daughter, who spins and
is an aspiring "paid" DJ, but I figure I might as well have
fun while I'm there, right?