BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:07:28 -0500
Ilene R. Tyler wrote:

>And, Ken, I've put in a request for funds for your brickthrough lecture,
>but can't be optimistic.  Next year is Eastern's 25th anniversary of the
>preservation program, so perhaps for that....

I'll do Conan O'Brien 1st then... I was going to put him off for the
Michigan gig... but hell... when you have a chance to talk about a brick...
This gives me time to practice chucking things around in the yard.

;-)

Actually, the thread is making me think video, "This is a brick," would
be a good thing to do.
We could include interviews of a few other brickheads talking about
their 1st epiphanic encounter with a brick.
Voice overs from John Leeke and get Diaz & Devonshire to provide the
music, shotgun & bagpipe.
I promise it will not be Zen (Witold got a special version) or like
Warhol's Empire State Building... leastways the sequel will not be.
And I can do it while I'm working from home.
As of yesterday we are convinced our office is too cold to heat.
Experiments prior to a spring thaw are under way.

My gosh! So very happy to hear that they have coat hooks now in Michigan.
I wonder if they have them in New Jersey yet?
Has anyone done a history on the technology of coat hooks?

My favorite quote from yesterday's reading, he can "track an eagle if it
shits often enough." The white tracker Colin in the movie War Party frm
Celluloid Indians.

][<en