BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:20:20 -0500
But wait! The subject line of your email says CAMPing in NJ. So Heidi will
be sure to take note, I've changed this one to CAMPing in Round on the ends
and Hi in the middle...sounds like Adirondack-style CAMPing to me....

I'm sorry that I won't be on the Ohio counseling team; so here's a long
distance salute to you all!

Dan

(.)(.)
 (oo)
   \\
   (((()

[view in plain text with monospace font]