BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:01:40 EDT
In a message dated 7/26/99 2:37:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

>  (Please keep in mind that no representations of sexually explicit amoebae
activity will be tolerated.)

Bryan,

What, you got an NEA grant?
I guess this means we are not allowed to bust our rocks at IPTW?

The only thing I saw of last weekends ghastly *Woodstock* on MTV was a bunch
of young virgin dudes, prepped with unopened condom packets, gasing on about
how explicit the sexuality was. Talk about commercial/capitalist grossness.
Nothing so subtle or mature as the Birdsong of Bavaria. One comment was about
a couple publicly coupling behind the porto potties to a cheering crowd. I
don't blame them for wanting to burn the place down, sounds to me like it was
a media controlled rip-off. Possibly the kids should all go to Burning Man
next year.

Are you sure IPTW can survive without pandering to this market?

A bunch of boomers chanting, "I want my PTV!"

][<en