BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"vgernet.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:10:53 -0500
Sorry Ruth , not paying attention, it's on the west side of Cayuga Lake in
the Finger Lakes Region of upstate NY. Almost as nice as Vermont, where I
was yesterday. Named for Colonel Frank H Barton, comander of the ROTC at
Cornell U. 1922