BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 09:01:40 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> authority which specified the works must surely know that it is achievable
or they wouldn't have specified it

David,

I understand now... it is an OLD architect, lonely for companionship, looking
for a few tough stonemasons that can lay a stone the way they used to do it
in the good old days. I knew there was a reason for young masons to grow
beards and splatter mortar on their eyebrows. I have only heard of one
stonemason to fit the 100 year qualification and he is having trouble lifting
pea gravel let alone handling his tools. I'm not too sure we can get hto
codger to fly, can you send a boat ticket?

][<en