BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:46:10 -0200
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> C-
>
> I have been doing long weekends for the PRC since last February

TWY -- For the record: we tried to connect w/ PRC in Holy Cross but for
whatever reason they seemed to get hooked on thinking PTN was
contractors and that was the position from which they were negotiating
w/ us. We ended up partnering w/ the Holy Cross Neighborhood Association
along w/ Save Our Cemeteries and ACBA at Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 (where
a not-to-be-mentioned barking head said don't let the bohunks anywhere
near the place) & for a site for our Big Tent settled w/ the Army Corp
of Engineers - they were gracious to be involved. Acme Oyster House for
sure... but Rev. Scie of the Greater Little Zion Missionary Baptist
Church Fellowship Hall told me that at some future date he will make
sure I get real gumbo.

][<en