BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:14:20 EDT
Gentle Readers, and Pinheads, too:

I must report an error in regard to my cruel allegations regarding the manner
in which the Little Ralphs speak.  Upon sober reflection (not that I wasn't
sober last night, just mistaken), the dozens of Little Ralphs sound like Bugs
Bunny crossed with Daffy Duck, if they'd lived in South Boston after leaving
the Bronx and Brooklyn.  I was therefore wrong to compare their speech to
that of Sylvester the Cat, and humbly beg your forgiveness for any confusion
this may have caused.  Besides which, 75% of them are celebrating their 9th
birthday today, and we wouldn't want you (or youse in Joisey, or you all in
Mississippi) getting the wrong impression about what their squeals of
disappointment sound like.

Thanking you for this opportunity to set the record straight, I remain,

Ralph