BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:33:25 -0800
> From reading this thread I have a feeling if I go to this link I'll get
> more education than even I can stand.  Ruth

After my dad died, my mom, a TV Guide and first 12 Channels person all her
life, said she was having a hard time sleeping and so was staying up late
and watching TV to pass the hours.   One morning, this very very very
conservative woman of the house where sex , money and illness were NEVER
discussed with "the children", told me that after midnight the evening
before, her regular channels had become so dull that she went exploring up
the dial for the first time in her 80 years and had come across a TV porn
channel, something she didn't know existed.   Describing that in the spirit
of broadening her knowledge she had decided to watch, she then exclaimed,
"I saw things I never imagined possible!  But, (pause) it waaaas
interesting.  I don't think I will watch again, but I am not sorry that I
did."

In the history of our God fearing upstate NY family, that was a most amazing
disclosure between the generations.

cp in bc