BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:49:05 -0800
I already giggled, just reading the catalog description.  Ruth

At 10:54 PM -0500 12/30/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 12/30/2004 8:03:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ralph,  We got you beat.  For that some one of the families in the
neighborhood had one of those old fashioned home medical books that had
full page, full color, full frontal nudity pictures in the middle of the
book.  We used to go to the kid's room and look and look at those pictures
and GIGGLE!!!!!  Ruth

I don't think you're gonna giggle at the Mopec website.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT