BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 01:44:20 -0500
Does anyone on the list have a great amount of experience with 18th
Cent.Post and Beam construction?

I have a a fair working knowledge. So does the fellow who works with me in
my shop. But, he just bought a house with some real odd elements that stump
both of us, and some others that led us to some conclusions that I'd like
to hear whether or not others have also run across.

I'd be happy to describe it all, but I don't want to waste bandwidth if
there's no one aboard who gives a hoot.

Bruce