BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:19:06 -0400
At my 25th last year, my 7th/8th grade French teacher, Mr. Flaccus showed up
to the Sunday picnic.  Turns out he retired last year and we were his first
class.  He actually remembered my French name (Patrice), which I'd
completely forgotten until he called me that at the end of the picnic.
That's about all the French I remember.  Mr. Gibson(?) the driver's ed
teacher and coach showed up at our 10th.  Guess he wanted to see if any of
us could drive.

- Pam