BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kennedy, Patrick (Heritage Council)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:17:44 -0500
And the Buffalo Trace Distillery  http://www.buffalotrace.com/ is  in
walking (for a hiker) distance from the camping area and the hotel or
easily accessed by car.

I am curious what types of tours or sites people would be interested in.

We have a great walking tour of downtown Frankfort, Shaker village
http://www.shakervillageky.org/is less than an hours drive.

Horse farm tours area possibilty.

Frankfort itself has a great downtown, shops, restaurants, cafes, bars
all with in a few blocks of the Capitol Plaza Hotel and the River View
Park area.

pk