BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:39:27 EST
Chris, What a delightful ramble around town..sure beats the bus
I got into the Rose Center early with my hard hat and work jacket one
week-end... (old tricks die hard);my favorite was the terrazzo floors with
metal sparkle star inlay, ..later I saw the official opening of the space
show
I sat next to a paraplegic who was on a table gurney..
we both enjoyed the show  very much....laterI heard the complaint by adults
that it was  not informative enough to teenagers  as it did not expalain alot
of basic space terms
as it didn't for instance explain what quazars are?(not the ones outside the
hellfire club Ralph)
and that the show needed to be dumbed down for todays public high school
students...also....
 is name Hayden now delegated to the dustbin of history..best Michael
Aluminium windows...Mark
I once was part of a restoration team that resored our embasy in Athens
Greece (Groupius -white marbe) As a rejoiner to the stone work they threw in
the adonized aluminum windows with almmost 1500 glass panes. Athens has alot
of polution(Nefos) and is near the sea ....aluminium tends to pit with the
salt and yellow with sulpher. We used something called naval jelley with
meybe 50% results but (it was almost 20 yrs ago) but you could not bring
backthe dead once it had lost that protective coating. Best Michael