BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 01:44:03 -0500
Don,

Don't forget to contact the Maryland Historical Trust (SHPO) with this info,
if you haven't already done so. Perhaps they have a network of folks they
can tap into also. You might try Peter Kurtze <[log in to unmask]> or
Orlando Ridout <[log in to unmask]>. Also, don't forget the Society for
Commercial Archaeology <http://www.sca-roadside.org/>. Sounds like a good
project for those folks to take on.

I can't remember if Maryland has a preservation non-profit?

John Horton
High atop Black Stump Mountain and wishing I had enough property on which to
more orphaned buildings bigger than my mother's ca. 1880 corn crib...