BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:49:27 +0000
Flavia Alaya wrote:

> You are probably aware of Burger King's decision some ten years ago to
> create a mill-style brickface building at the site of the former Falls
> View Diner on Spruce Street in Paterson, just south of the Great Falls.

Flavia,

I'm curious what site-specific historic mention in the area of the Paterson
Great Falls there is to William Carlos Williams if any? There are several
poets on BP, and for me it would tie in with a desired field trip requiring a
bit of local historic stops.

--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836